The lengthy and thorough investigation by Thomas Mollett & Calvin Mollett, is documented in Oscar vs the Truth – a full-colour A4 landscape book with over 500 crime-scene and other relevant photos and illustrations, and 80K words.
Page through Oscar vs the Truth further below.
Some key points:
1. We physically show evidence that was not properly presented in court, i.e. on which Oscar was not put under cross-examination. Such as the damage to the bedroom door and the indented steel plate in the bathroom.
2. We convincingly show that Reeva was re-dressed after the shooting incident.
3. We point out aspects of the poor autopsy performed by the State forensic pathologist, who had missed a crucial wound at the back of Reeva’s arm.
4. By digital reconstruction we point out how improbable Oscar’s were on, for example, moving the fans, and his movement in “pitch darkness”. In fact, we show why the room would not have been pitch dark at all.
5. We look at various wounds that cannot be reconciled with the shooting event.
6. We analysed the sound dynamics and explain why the Stipps (the neighbours ±70 m across from the bathroom), would have been in a better position to hear screams than even the right-next-door neighbours, and why the Stipps’s testimony should have been accepted above anybody else’s.
7. We explain the sequence of bat vs gun sounds and that why the bat sounds were before the gunshots.
8. We tested many of his versions practically and found them to be unviable, i.e. leaning over the door to retrieve the key.
9. We convincingly show that there was blood outside the toilet before he broke the toilet’s door open.
10. By crime-scene photos we show how disturbed the scene was, indicating a fight that evening.
And much more . . .
Subscribe to the Murder Uncut eChannel and get both print-replica (PDF) eBooks of Oscar vs the Truth and The Bloodied Bride FREE in the Video Pool. Videos already in the Video Pool include: Henri van Breda; Rob Packham; Michael Peterson. Many more videos to come out in 2021.
Visit the Free Video page on Murder Uncut to watch the first two episodes on the Dewani case, the first episode of the Oscar Pistorius case, and the full episode (in two parts) of the Peterson case.
The Bloodied Bride website
For any queries: email@example.com
Get a free copy of Bloody Lies Too here
Join the Murder Uncut Facebook page here, to be notified of cases that will be discussed there and on this website. One of the big cases to be discussed and produced into a video soon by Thomas Mollett, is the Steven Avery case (“Making a murderer”).
About the Investigators/Authors:
Thomas Mollett – BSc. (Stell) & MPhil: Biomedical Forensic Science (UCT) (i.p.)
Calvin Mollett – BSc. Civil Eng (UCT) & M. Eng Cum Laude (Stell)